Pages

TEOMA Search Engine is back

TEOMA Search Engine

Rise from the Ashes. Started operation in 2001, then went off for some period of time and then again refurbished them and now back again in 2010. Probably, they are fascinated by the numbers 0012.

I did a basic search for keywords and could only understand that then need to go a long way to grasp any traffic.

Here are some of my observations:

1. Top - 5 sponsored advertisement.
2. Footer – 5 Sponsored Advertisement
3. The sponsored ads are too large and above the fold.
4. The SERP looks better compared to Yahoo and Bing.
5. Top four results comprises of two domains having an inner page as a part of the SERP.

Let me know your thoughts.

6 comments:

What an advertisement have impact for SEO efforts. Can you tell me? thx :)

I’m sitting here planning out my weekly menu and searching through my favorite blogs for ideas and I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for your blog and your wonderful dishes. This black-eyed peas dish looks so amazing. It’s quick with just a few ingredients. I love it.

Thanks for Posting and describing exactly .
SEO Services

Thanks for the sharing of such information. we will pass it on to our readers. This is a great reading for seo professional Thanking you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on this blog. Your comment is awaiting moderation and will be live soon.